Marshall Brewing Company
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA|
|4,000 US barrels|
Marshall Brewing Company is a brewery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. It opened in 2008 in a 7,300-square-foot (680 m2) facility outside downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. It is the first commercial brewing facility in Tulsa since World War II. The brewery produced about 1,200 US beer barrels (140,000 l; 37,000 US gal; 31,000 imp gal) in 2009 and 2,000 US beer barrels (230,000 l; 62,000 US gal; 52,000 imp gal) in 2010. Currently, Marshall Brewing offers four year-round core beers: a North German-style pilsner, an English bitter, an India Pale Ale, and an American-style wheat ale. Outside of their core brands, Marshall Brewing offers over 20 different beers throughout the year, styles including an India-style Black Ale (El Cucuy), a German Hefeweizen (Klaus), and a Munich Dunkel, among others.
In addition to the core offering, Marshall Brewing has also released several seasonal brews.
|Winter||Big Jamoke Porter||American Robust Porter|
|Spring||Revival Red Ale||American Red Ale|
|Summer||Arrowhead Pale Ale||American Pale Ale|
|Fall||Oktoberfest||Oktoberfestbier / Märzen|
- Averill, Mike (2008-04-27). "Beer Of The Week". Tulsa World. Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- Caliendo, Heather (2008-03-21). "Marshall finds Tulsa home for brewery". The Journal Record. Archived from the original on 2008-03-21. Retrieved 2008-07-01.
- "Tulsa Brewery Begins Business". NewsOn6.com. 2008-04-27. Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2008-07-01.
- Overall, Michael (2007-10-08). "Hops for Tulsa". Tulsa World. Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2008-07-01.
- Postelwait, Jeff (2008-06-10). "Here's to Tulsa". Tulsa World. Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2008-07-01.
- Trougakos, Nick (2009-12-16). "Get new Marshall beer, Mustang gear". NewsOK.com. Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2009-12-23.
- Easterling, Mike (2010-12-08). "Will Success Spoil Brewmaster Marshall?". Urban Tulsa Weekly. Archived from the original on 2010-12-09. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- Trougakos, Nick (2013-02-08). "Oklahoma beer makers look past state lines to increase sales potential". NewsOK.com. Retrieved 2013-02-08.
- Wertz, Joe (2012-10-18). "Move Over Moonshine, Oklahoma's Beer Buzz is Now a 'Boom'". StateImpact Oklahoma. Retrieved 2013-02-08.