From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Marshall Gambit in the Scandinavian Defense. 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Nf6
- The Marshall Gambit in the Tarrasch Defense: 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c5 4.cxd5 exd5 5.e4
- The Marshall Gambit in the Semi-Slav Defense: 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nc3 c6 4.e4 dxe4 5.Nxe4 Bb4+ 6.Bd2
- Marshall Gambit in the Paulsen Variation of the French Defense, 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 c5.
In addition there is the
- Marshall Attack in the Ruy Lopez which also sacrifices a pawn, and can therefore be called a "gambit"; and also the
- Marshall Defense in the Queen's Gambit Declined.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marshall Gambit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.