His collected writings are part of the collection of the University of Manitoba. The description of the collection at the Directory of Special Collections of Research Value in Canadian Libraries states that "The collection is noted for its comprehensive holdings in free thought and rationalist literature." and " ...there is substantial material on atheism, biblical studies, science, oratory, early women's studies, and English literature and history."
- The Gauvin-Olson Debates on God and the Bible (1921)
- Did Jesus Christ Really Live? (1922)
- The Illustrated Story of Evolution (1921)
- The Fundamentals of Freethought (Peter Eckler Publishing Company, 1922)
- The Struggle Between Religion and Science (1923)
- Hell: A Christian Doctrine (Truth Seeker Company, 1953) [with Woolsey Teller and Herbert Cutner]
- "Marshall Gauvin fonds". University of Manitoba.
- "Truth Seeker Journal". Archived from the original on 2007-02-05. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Marshall J. Gauvin: An Inventory of His Papers". University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections. University of Manitoba. 2011. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- "Marshall Gauvin fonds, 1881-". University of Manitoba Archives & Special Collections. University of Manitoba Libraries. 1998. Retrieved 17 December 2013.
- Reasoning Otherwise: Leftists and the People's Enlightenment in Canada, 1890-1920. By Ian McKay. Toronto: Between the Lines, 2008.
|This article about a writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|