|Full name||Marshall Nyasha Munetsi|
|Date of birth||22 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Zimbabwe|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2015–2016||Ubuntu Cape Town||22||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 September 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 10 September 2019
Munetsi was signed by South African National First Division side F.C. Cape Town in July 2015. The team released a statement saying that he was "...in the mould of a typical Yaya Touré. Big‚ strong‚ mobile and a good passer of the ball." He made his professional debut on 26 September 2015 during a 3-1 loss to Black Leopards, and scored his first goal in a derby match against Milano United on 16 April 2016, where it ended up being the winning goal in a 1-0 game.
- As of 10 September 2019
- Scores and results list Zimbabwe's goal tally first.
|1.||10 September 2019||National Sports Stadium, Harare, Zimbabwe||Somalia||1–0||3–1||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Zimbabwe - M. Munetsi - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". int.soccerway.com. Retrieved 21 May 2018.
- Said, Nick (24 July 2015). "Zimbabwean midfielder Munetsi 'in the mould of a Yaya Toure'". The Times. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- "More twists in the NFD tale". Premier Soccer League. 16 April 2016. Retrieved 29 April 2016.
- "Bucs Give Two African Beasts' Teens A Trial". Soccer Laduma. 15 December 2015. Retrieved 29 April 2016.
- Fakude, Ernest (5 January 2016). "Orlando Pirates undecided on Nyasha 'Marshall' Munetsi". Kickoff. Retrieved 28 April 2016.
- Okeleji, Oluwashina (13 June 2019). "Zimbabwe's Marshall Munetsi gets his chance in Europe with Reims". BBC.
- "Zimbabwe name final squad". cafonline.com. 10 June 2019. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- Marshall Munetsi at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to South African association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|