Marshall Township, Lawrence County, Indiana
Location in Lawrence County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.33 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.32 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||495 ft (151 m)|
|• Density||128.3/sq mi (49.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47420, 47421, 47451, 47462|
|GNIS feature ID||0453615|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.33 square miles (94.1 km2), of which 36.32 square miles (94.1 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
- Avoca at
- Coveyville at
- Guthrie at
- Judah at
- Logan at
- Murdock at
- Needmore at
- Peerless at
- Stemm at
- Thornton at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Anderson, Brinegar, Hayes, Hopkins, Mount Zion and Perkins.
- North Lawrence Community Schools
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 65
- State Senate District 44
- "Marshall Township, Lawrence County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Lawrence and Monroe Counties, Indiana: Their People, Industries, and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. 1914. p. 47.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Marshall Township
||Indian Creek Township, Monroe County||Clear Creek Township, Monroe County||Polk Township, Monroe County|
|Perry Township||Pleasant Run Township|
|Indian Creek Township||Shawswick Township|