This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States (1916)|
|Founder||K. W. Doege, MD
William Hipke, MD
Victor Mason, MD
Walter G. Sexton, MD
H. H. Milbee, MD
Roy P. Potter, MD
|Headquarters||Marshfield, WI, United States|
|Revenue||$1.12 billion USD (FY 2011)|
The clinic was founded in 1916 by six local physicians: K.W. Doege, William Hipke, Victor Mason, Walter G. Sexton, H.H. Milbee, and Roy P. Potter, in the community of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation is a not-for-profit research organization composed of five research centers: the National Farm Medicine Center, which also houses the National Children's Center for Rural and Agricultural Health and Safety (NCCRAHS); the Marshfield Epidemiologic Research Center; the Center for Human Genetics; the Biomedical Informatics Research Center, focusing on biomedical informatics research; and the Clinical Research Center.
- The Laird Center for Medical Research (dedicated in 1997), named after former U.S. Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird, is a medical research and education facility on the campus of Marshfield Clinic. The Lawton Center for Medical Research is a similar facility dedicated to Dr. Ben Lawton, a thoracic surgeon at Marshfield Clinic during the 20th century.
- Marshfield Clinic Education Foundation, which provides residency programs for medical school graduates in internal medicine, pediatrics, medicine and pediatrics, dermatology, and surgery. About 125 members of the Marshfield Clinic staff hold clinical teaching appointments from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
- Marshfield Clinic Laboratories is a system of laboratories that employs more than 450 people and performs more than 20 million tests annually. It has separate services for forensic toxicology, food safety and veterinary diagnostics.
- Marshfield Clinic's health maintenance organization (HMO), Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., was established in 1986 as an outgrowth of the Greater Marshfield Community Health Plan, which began in 1971 as one of the earliest HMOs in the country.
- Marshfield Food Safety, LLC is a food testing laboratory, founded by Marshfield Clinic in 2002. [non-primary source needed]
- "Marshfield Clinic GuideStar Quick View". Guidestar.org. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "About Us". Marshfieldclinic.org. Retrieved 2014-02-26.
- "Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation". www.marshfieldresearch.org. Retrieved 2016-01-15.
- "Marshfield Food Safety Services | Food Safety, Food Testing, Food Testing Labs | Marshfield Wisconsin". Marshfieldfoodsafetyllc.com. 2014-03-26. Retrieved 2015-05-14.
- Marshfield Clinic website
- Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation website
- Security Health Plan website
- Marshfield Clinic Laboratories
- Marshfield Food Safety, LLC
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (January 2017)|