Marshfield High School (Massachusetts)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Marshfield High School|
James G. Anderson football field at MHS
|167 Forest Street
Marshfield, Massachusetts, Plymouth County 02050
|Color(s)||Green, White & Black|
|Athletics||MIAA - Division 2|
|Athletics conference||Atlantic Coast League|
|Rival||Duxbury High School|
|Average SAT scores||523 verbal
1564 total (2014-2015)
|Affiliations||Marshfield Public Schools|
Marshfield High School (MHS) is located in Marshfield, Massachusetts. It currently serves grades 9–12, and has a student population, as of 2013, of over 1300 students. The principal of the school is Robert E. Keuther. It is the only public high school in Marshfield, and there are no private high schools located in Marshfield.
The old building was built in 1969 and was demolished and replaced after the construction of a new building, which was finished in time for the 2014–2015 school year.
- Drama Club
- Art Club
- Mock Trial
- Peer Leaders
- Key Club
- Creative Writing
- National Honor Society
- Project Reach
- State Champions – 1995, 1996, 1998, 2009, 2014
- State Finalists – 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008
Drama Productions (2008-)
- Singing in the Rain
- The Princess Bride
- You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
- The Complete Works of Harry Potter (abridged)
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Once on This Island
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Jim Cantwell (1984): Massachusetts state representative for the 4th Plymouth district
- Chris Corcoran (2001): soccer defender in MLS and international leagues
- Becky DelosSantos (1987): Playboy Playmate of the Month for April 1994
- Ryan Gibbons (2001): American football offensive lineman
- Sean Morey (1994): American football wide receiver in the NFL, drafted by the New England Patriots in 1999
- Sean Morris (2001): lacrosse player
- David Warsofsky, NHL hockey player
- "Enrollment Data: Marshfield High". Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Retrieved September 13, 2014.
- "SAT Performance Report – School and District Profiles: Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education". Profiles.doe.mass.edu. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- James M. Cantwell
- "DallasCowboys.com | Team | Bios | Players". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on February 16, 2009. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Sean Morris | Staff | Sean Morris Lacrosse Academy". Seanmorrislacrosse.com. August 1, 2008. Retrieved February 10, 2014.