From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A marshmallow is a confection made from sugar.
Marshmallow may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Marshmallow (Annoying Orange), a main character on The Annoying Orange
- Stay Puft Marshmallow Man, mascot of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Corporation in the Ghostbusters fictional universe
Groups and labels
- Marshmallow, a band from London, England
- Marshmallow Coast, an indie pop band
- Marshmallow Records, a Japanese independent jazz record label founded in 1978
- Marshmello, electronic dance music producer and DJ
- Marshmallows (album) (1996), an album by The For Carnation
- "Marshmallow World" (1949), a popular Christmas song
- "Marshmallow Jones", an episode of Camp Lazlo'
- Basketball Arena (London), venue of the 2012 Summer Olympics, colloquially known as the Marshmallow
Computing and technology
- Android Marshmallow, version 6.0 of Google's operating system for mobile devices
- Marshmallow shoes, women's shoes with white soles, popular in 1970s fashion
- Althaea officinalis, a plant known as the "marshmallow", with which the confection was originally made
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marshmallow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.