||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
2 October 1989
Life and career
After receiving an elementary education, she debuted as an actress on Italian television in January 2009 with the television miniseries Il Bene e il Male ("Good and Evil"), followed by a starring role in the prime-time miniseries L'uomo che cavalcava nel buio ("The Man Who Rode in the Dark").
On 18 December 2009, she made her début in cinema with the film Io e Marilyn (Marilyn and I) directed by Leonardo Pieraccioni, where she played the role of Martha, daughter of Gualtiero Marchesi, who was played by the director.
In 2010, aged 20, Gastini appeared with Anthony Hopkins and Colin O'Donoghue in the American film The Rite, directed by Mikael Håfström and produced by New Line Cinema and Gastini?s father in Los Angeles.
- Jury Prize, Best Actress (2017) - Autumn Lights - Riviera International Film Festival (Nomination)
- Silver Ribbon (2011) – Best Supporting Actress for The Rite (Nomination)
- L'Oréal Paris Cinema Award (2011) – Venice Film Festival (Nomination)
- Young Certainty of the Italian Cinema (2011) – FilmVideo Montecatini (Won)
- Gold Gagliaudo (2010) – Civic merit medal awarded to Alessandrian citizens who have distinguished themselves for professional merit.
- Two Black Coffees (2017)
- Questi giorni (2016)
- Autumn Lights (2016) as Marie
- Dracula 3D (2012) as Mina
- The Rite (2011) as Rosaria
- Io & Marilyn (2009)
- Borgia (Canal+, ZDF, 2011–2014), as Giulia Farnese
- L'uomo che cavalcava nel buio (Rai 1, 2009)
- Il bene e il male (Rai 1, 2009)
- "La bellissima e pericolosa che sedusse il papa:Giulia Farnese". Sky Italia. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Freestyle Falls For ‘Autumn Lights’; First Trailer For U.S-Icelandic Mystery" Deadline.com, July 2016
- "Marta Gastini". Topanalyse.com. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marta Gastini.|