||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
2 October 1989
Life and career
After receiving a classical education with honors, she debuted as an actress on Italian television in January 2009 with the television miniseries Il Bene e il Male ("Good and Evil"), followed by a starring role in the prime-time miniseries L'uomo che cavalcava nel buio ("The Man Who Rode in the Dark").
On 18 December 2009, she made her début in cinema with the film Io e Marilyn (Marilyn and I) directed by Leonardo Pieraccioni, where she played the role of Martha, daughter of Gualtiero Marchesi, who was played by the director.
- Silver Ribbon (2011) – Best Supporting Actress for The Rite ( Nomination)
- L'Oréal Paris Cinema Award (2011) – Venice Film Festival (Nomination)
- Young Certainty of the Italian Cinema (2011) – FilmVideo Montecatini (Won)
- Gold Gagliaudo (2010) – Civic merit medal awarded to Alessandrian citizens who have distinguished themselves for professional merit.
- Questi giorni (2016)
- Autumn Lights (2016) as Marie
- Dracula 3D (2012) as Mina
- The Rite (2011) as Rosaria
- Io & Marilyn (2009)
- Borgia (Canal+, ZDF, 2011–2014), as Giulia Farnese
- L'uomo che cavalcava nel buio (Rai 1, 2009)
- Il bene e il male (Rai 1, 2009)
- "La bellissima e pericolosa che sedusse il papa:Giulia Farnese". Sky Italia. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Freestyle Falls For ‘Autumn Lights’; First Trailer For U.S-Icelandic Mystery" Deadline.com, July 2016
- "Marta Gastini". Topanalyse.com. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marta Gastini.|