|Full name||Marta Mangué González|
23 April 1983 |
Las Palmas, Spain
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|Current club||Brest Bretagne Handball|
|Rocasa Gran Canaria
Cem. la Union-Ribarroja
Fleury Loiret HB
Brest Bretagne Handball
Marta Mangué González (born 23 April 1983) is a Spanish handballer who plays for Brest Bretagne Handball and the Spanish national team. She was part of the Spanish team that won the bronze medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics. 
Mangué played at the 2008 European Women's Handball Championship in Macedonia, where the Spanish team defeated Germany in the semifinal, and received silver medals after losing the final. Mangué ended up among the top ten goalscorers at the tournament.
At the 2011 World Championships, Mangué was part of the first Spanish women's team to win a medal at world level. Spain followed this up with an Olympic bronze in 2012 and a European silver in 2014.
- "Marta Mangué Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2015-06-05.
- "2014 European Championship Roster" (PDF). EHF. Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- "Marta Mangué Arrive À Fleury!" (in French). Handnews. 22 December 2012. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- Profile: Marta Mangué sports-reference.com (Retrieved on 13 December 2008)
- "La selección femenina de balonmano hace historia" (in Spanish). 2008-12-13. Retrieved 2008-12-14.
- "Mundial Feminino Handebol Brasil 2011". handballbrazil2011.com. Retrieved 2015-06-05.
|This biographical article related to Spanish team handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|