This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||21 January 1991|
|Level||Senior International Elite|
|Years on national team||2011-2016|
|Head coach(es)||Emanuela Maccarani|
She was part of the 2010 and 2011 Italian Group that competed at the World Championships that won the Group All-around gold medal. Her teammates also won a pair of bronze medals at the 2012 World Cup Final in 5 Balls and 3 Ribbons + 2 Hoops. She has won a bronze medal at the 2012 Summer Olympics in the group all-around event together with other Group Members( Elisa Blanchi, Romina Laurito, Elisa Santoni, Anzhelika Savrayuk, Andreea Stefanescu ). In 2013, with the retirement of Elisa Santoni, Pagnini became the captain of the Italian National Rhythmic Gymnastics Team that was dubbed "Le Leonesse". In 2013, Pagnini was part of the team that took an all around silver and won a silver in 10 Clubs event in World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships in Kiev. In 2014, Pagnini was part of the team that took an all around silver in World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships in Izmir. With her team, she competed at the 2015 European Games in Baku and finished 7th in all around group finals, 5th in 5 Ribbons event and 6th in 3 Clubs+2 Hoops event. In 2015, she and her team mates took gold in 5 Ribbons final at the 2015 World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships in Stuttgart. She was the captain of the Italian National Rhythmic Gymnastics Team that competed at the 2016 Summer Olympics in the group all-around event. Pagnini and her team mates, Martina Centofanti, Sofia Lodi, Alessia Maurelli and Camilla Patriarca placed 4th with an overall score of 35,549 behind Bulgaria. She is fluent in Russian and English and serves in the Italian Air Force as aviere capo
- "Russia take Group gold". London2012.com. August 12, 2012. Archived from the original on August 23, 2012. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- "Marta Pagnini at FIG Database". FID Database. September 26, 2016. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "B32nd Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships". Longines. September 1, 2013. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "Bulgaria stuns Italy, Belarus, Russia to win 2014 Group World All-around title". International Gymnastics Federation (FIG). September 29, 2014. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "2015 European Games RG Results". baku2015.com. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "Italy takes gold in 5 Ribbons". International Gymnastics Federation (FIG). September 18, 2015. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "2016 Olympics RG Group All Around Results". Olympic.org. 2016. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "Team Italia: Marta Pagnini". rio2016.coni.it. 2016. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- "Aviere Capo Marta Pagnini". aeronautica.difesa.it. 2016. Retrieved March 21, 2017.
- Marta Pagnini on Twitter
- Marta Pagnini at the International Federation of Gymnastics
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Results
|This article about an Italian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to rhythmic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|