This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Martha Seifert Hunt|
April 27, 1989
Wilson, North Carolina, U.S.
Free People spokesmodel|
Victoria's Secret Angel
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
She is also a spokesmodel for Free People.
Her first runway work was in 2007, at Paris Fashion Week, where she walked for Issey Miyake. In 2009, she was on the cover of Vogue China and Harper's Bazaar, GQ, Revue des Modes, V, Glamour Germany, and Muse. She has walked for Tracy Reese, J. Mendel, Wayne, and Rebecca Taylor.
She has walked more than 180 fashion shows, including Acne, Balmain, Carolina Herrera, Castelbajac, Chanel, Christopher Kane, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Fátima Lopes, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Hervé Léger, Issey Miyake, Jason Wu, Jefen, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, rag & bone, Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tory Burch, and Versace. In 2010 and 2011, she was featured in Velour, Marie Claire Italia, Vogue Russia, Harper's Bazaar, and Allure, as well as advertisements for BCBG Max Azria, Y-3, Hugo Boss, and Via Spiga.
She signed with IMG Models in 2012, during which she also posed for Pennyblack, Jason Wu, and Victoria's Secret, was featured on the cover of Elle, and was selected for LOVE magazine's 2012 video advent calendar.
In 2013, she was featured in commercials for Miu Miu, Santa Lolla, Max&Co (with Frida Gustavsson), Express, Ralph Lauren, Prada, rag & bone, and Juicy Couture. She also posed for many magazines including Wonderland, V, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, 25, Numéro, and Elle Australia. Since 2013 she has represented the brand Free People, which has featured her in several commercials and photoshoots.
In 2014, she posed for Rebecca Minkoff and for the magazines Marie Claire Italy, Glamour Germany, Stonefox, and Lui. She walked for Tome, Jason Wu, Cushnie et Ochs, Hervé Léger, Carolina Herrera, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Jeremy Scott. She did an entry about the Coachella Music Festival in Vanity Fair UK. She was featured in Victoria's Secret's catalogue in early 2013 and walked her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2013. In 2014, she was credited. In 2015, she was part of the first Victoria's Secret Swim Special and became an Angel.
Speaking of her surgical scars, Hunt says:
|“||Scars are uniquely beautiful, and they tell a triumphant story about you. I have a long one down my back, and one on my lower right abdomen.||”|
|2014||Two Broke Girls||Herself / Victoria's Secret Angel||Episode: "And the Model Apartment"|
|2015||"Bad Blood"||Taylor Swift||Homeslice|||
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800–2000
- "Hunt's height".
- "Model Wall: Martha Hunt". Vogue. November 27, 2012. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- Chrissy Rutherford (November 8, 2013). "Model minute: Martha Hunt". harpersbazaar.com. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- "Martha Hunt". nymag.com. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- "Martha Hunt". models.com. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- "Martha Hunt by David Bellemere for Marie Claire Italia, December 2014". fashionCOW. 2014-11-21. Retrieved 2017-10-03.
- lingeriepedia. "Martha Hunt". Lingeriepedia. Retrieved 2017-10-03.
- "Hunt on Scoliosis".
- "Hunt on her surgical scars".
- "Taylor Swift And Martha Hunt Team Up For New Bad Blood Teaser Poster". mtv.co.uk. MTV. May 16, 2015. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
- "Martha Hunt Stars In The Chainsmokers' "Paris" Video (Watch Now)". headlineplanet.com. February 17, 2017. Retrieved February 17, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martha Hunt.|