||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Martha Seifert Hunt
April 27, 1989
Wilson, North Carolina, U.S.
|Known for||Free People spokesmodel
Victoria's Secret Angel
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)|
She is also a spokesmodel for Free People.
Her first runway work was in 2007, at Paris Fashion Week, where she walked for Issey Miyake. In 2009, she was on the cover of Vogue China and Harper's Bazaar, GQ, Revue des Modes, V, Glamour Germany, and Muse. She has walked for Tracy Reese, J. Mendel, Wayne, and Rebecca Taylor.
She has walked more than 180 fashion shows, including Acne, Balmain, Carolina Herrera, Castelbajac, Chanel, Christopher Kane, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Fátima Lopes, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Hervé Léger, Issey Miyake, Jason Wu, Jefen, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Miu Miu, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Rag and Bone, Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Tory Burch, and Versace. In 2010 and 2011, she was featured in Velour, Marie Claire Italia, Vogue Russia, Harper's Bazaar, and Allure, as well as advertisements for BCBG Max Azria, Y-3, Hugo Boss, and Via Spiga.
She signed with IMG Models in 2012, during which she also posed for Pennyblack, Jason Wu, and Victoria's Secret, was featured on the cover of Elle, and was selected for LOVE magazine's 2012 video advent calendar.
In 2013, she was featured in commercials for Miu Miu, Santa Lolla, Max&Co (with Frida Gustavsson), Express, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Rag & Bone, and Juicy Couture. She also posed for many magazines including Wonderland, V, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, 25, Numéro, and Elle Australia. Since 2013 she has represented the brand Free People, which has featured her in several commercials and photoshoots.
In 2014, she posed for Rebecca Minkoff and for the magazines Marie Claire Italy, Glamour Germany, Stonefox, and Lui. She walked for Tome, Jason Wu, Cushnie et Ochs, Hervé Léger, Carolina Herrera, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Jeremy Scott. She did an entry about the Coachella Music Festival in Vanity Fair UK. She was featured in Victoria's Secret's catalogue in early 2013 and walked her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2013. In 2014, she was credited. In 2015, she was part of the first Victoria's Secret Swim Special and became an Angel.
Hunt has a diagnosis of Scoliosis.
Speaking of her surgical scars, Hunt says:
|“||Scars are uniquely beautiful, and they tell a triumphant story about you. I have a long one down my back, and one on my lower right abdomen.||”|
|2015||"Bad Blood"||Taylor Swift||Homeslice|||
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800–2000
- "Hunt's height".
- "Model Wall: Martha Hunt". vogue.com. Vogue. November 27, 2012. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- Chrissy Rutherford (November 8, 2013). "Model minute: Martha Hunt". harpersbazaar.com. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- "Martha Hunt". nymag.com. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- "Martha Hunt". models.com. Retrieved March 17, 2014.
- Tempesta, Erica (18 November 2016). "Transcendental Meditation, targeted workouts, and protein-packed meals: Martha Hunt reveals how she is getting physically AND mentally prepared for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". Daily Mail Online. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
she also tries to mentally prepare for the show by practicing transcendental meditation. 'I don't do it as much as I should, but that's honestly such a brain saver to do twice a day leading up to the show because it just sort of centers you and helps you block out all the noise,' she explained.
- "Hunt on Scoliosis".
- "Hunt on her surgical scars".
- "Taylor Swift And Martha Hunt Team Up For New Bad Blood Teaser Poster". mtv.co.uk. MTV. May 16, 2015. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
- "Martha Hunt Stars In The Chainsmokers' "Paris" Video (Watch Now)". http://headlineplanet.com. February 17, 2017. Retrieved February 17, 2017. External link in
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martha Hunt.|