Martha Rose Shulman
Shulman has been writing healthy eating cookbooks for over 30 years since the 1970s. She pulls most of her recipes from Mediterranean and Mexican style dishes using lower-fat versions without losing flavor. Shulman tries to always use fresh, seasonal, and organic ingredients.
She has written a number of vegetarian books which include:
- The Vegetarian Feast
- Fast Vegetarian Feasts
- The Best Vegetarian Recipes
- Mediterranean Harvest
- Mediterranean Light
- Mexican Light
- Provencal Light
- Entertaining Light
- "Martha's Cookbooks". Martha Rose Shulman. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- "Martha Rose Shulman Cooking Classes". Martha Rose Shulman. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- Martha Rose Shulman. "Recipes for Health". The New York Times. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- Friedman, Roger (March 13, 2002). "Nash May Talk -- Oscars in Last Leg of Voting". FOX News. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- "Martha R. Shulman from Harper Collins Publishers". Harper Collins. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Welcome to Martha Rose Shulman.com". Martha Rose Shulman. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|