Martha Rose Shulman
Shulman has been writing healthy eating cookbooks for over 30 years. She pulls most of her recipes from Mediterranean and Mexican style dishes using lower-fat versions without losing flavor. Shulman tries to always use fresh, seasonal, and organic ingredients.
She has written a number of vegetarian books which include:
- The Vegetarian Feast
- Fast Vegetarian Feasts
- The Best Vegetarian Recipes
- Mediterranean Harvest
- Mediterranean Light
- Mexican Light
- Provencal Light
- Entertaining Light
- "Martha's Cookbooks". Martha Rose Shulman. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- "Martha Rose Shulman Cooking Classes". Martha Rose Shulman. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- Martha Rose Shulman. "Recipes for Health". The New York Times. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- Friedman, Roger (March 13, 2002). "Nash May Talk -- Oscars in Last Leg of Voting". FOX News. Retrieved June 19, 2010.
- "Martha R. Shulman from Harper Collins Publishers". Harper Collins. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Welcome to Martha Rose Shulman.com". Martha Rose Shulman. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|