Martha Stewart (actress)
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (February 2016)|
October 7, 1922
Bardwell, Kentucky, U.S.
|Home town||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Joe E. Lewis (1946-1948; divorced)
George O'Hanlon (1949-1952; divorced)
David Shelley (1952-1982)(his death) (3 children)
Martha Stewart (born Martha Haworth; October 7, 1922) is a retired American singer turned film, television and musical theatre actress.
Born in Bardwell, Kentucky, Stewart was raised in Brooklyn, New York. She was a singer before becoming a film and television actress. She made one appearance on Broadway in a musical. She retired from acting in 1964. She was married to singer-comedian Joe E. Lewis for two years; the marriage ended in divorce in 1948. She married twice more. Despite false rumors that she had died in February 2012 in Maine, Stewart is still alive as of March 2016, living in California under the name Martha Shelley.
- Surf Party (1964)
- Aaron Slick from Punkin Crick (1952)
- Convicted (1950)
- In a Lonely Place (1950)
- Are You with It? (1948)
- Daisy Kenyon (1947)
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now (1947)
- Johnny Comes Flying Home (1946)
- Doll Face (1945)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour - "A Nice Touch" (1963)
- Our Man Higgins - "A Bunch of Forget-Me-Nots" (1963)
- The Red Skelton Show - Episode #4.8 (1954)
- Those Two - Co-Host (1952–1953)
- Cavalcade of Stars - Episode #3.16 (1951)
Martha Stewart and co-stars in Doll Face
Martha Stewart and Perry Como perform "Somebody's Walking in My Dream" in Doll Face.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martha Stewart.|
- Andre Soares. "Martha Stewart Still Alive?", altfg.com; accessed February 26, 2016.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|