Martha Stewart (actress)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
October 7, 1922
Bardwell, Kentucky, U.S.
|Home town||Brooklyn, New York City|
|Spouse(s)||Joe E. Lewis (1946-1948) (divorced)
George O'Hanlon (1949-1952) (divorced)
David Shelley (1952-1982, his death)
Martha Stewart (born October 7, 1922) is an American film, television and musical theatre actress, and singer.
Though born in Bardwell in far western Kentucky, Martha Stewart was raised in Brooklyn, New York. She was a singer before becoming a film and television actress. She made one appearance on Broadway in a musical. She retired from acting in 1964. She was married to singer-comedian Joe E. Lewis for two years; the marriage ended in divorce in 1948. She was portrayed by Mitzi Gaynor in The Joker is Wild. She married twice more. Despite rumors that she died in February 2012, in Maine, Stewart is still alive and currently living in California under the name Martha Shelley.
- Surf Party (1964)
- Aaron Slick from Punkin Crick (1952)
- Convicted (1950)
- In a Lonely Place (1950)
- Are You with It? (1948)
- Daisy Kenyon (1947)
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now (1947)
- Johnny Comes Flying Home (1946)
- Doll Face (1945)
- The Alfred Hitchcock Hour - "A Nice Touch" (1963)
- Our Man Higgins - "A Bunch of Forget-Me-Nots" (1963)
- The Red Skelton Show - Episode #4.8 (1954)
- Those Two - Co-Host (1952–1953)
- Cavalcade of Stars - Episode #3.16 (1951)
Martha Stewart and co-stars in Doll Face
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Martha Stewart.|
- Variety staff (March 5, 2012). "Actress Martha Stewart dies at 89". Variety. Retrieved July 29, 2012. (archived at the Internet Archive)
- Andre Soares. Martha Stewart Still Alive?, altfg.com.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|