Martha Stewart Living
|Company||Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia|
Martha Stewart Living is a magazine and a television show featuring entertaining and home decorating guru Martha Stewart. Both the magazine and the television program focus on the domestic arts. Martha Stewart Living began as a quarterly magazine in 1990, published by Time Inc.. The magazine has been published monthly since the mid-1994. Stewart took the magazine with her when she left Time Inc. in 1997, and Martha Stewart Living is now the flagship brand of the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia media empire.
Martha Stewart Living television debuted as a weekly half-hour syndicated show in September 1993. Intended to complement the magazine, it featured Stewart as the host. It expanded to weekdays in 1997, became a full hour long program in 1999 (with a 30 minute weekend edition), and went on hiatus in autumn of 2004 following Stewart's stock trading case and conviction. The show was distributed by Warner Bros. Television and Group W Productions from 1993–1995, Eyemark Entertainment following the CBS-Westinghouse merger from 1995–1999, then King World Productions following CBS' merger with King World from 1999-2005.
The new Martha program replaced MSL in 2005.
- "Eric Pike To Assume Duties Of Editor-in-Chief Of Martha Stewart Living Magazine= August 14, 2013". Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Retrieved September 11, 2013.
- "What to know when collecting Martha Stewart Living Mags". ebay. 6 October 2006. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- J.P. Morgan's adr.com | Markets | Global News Story. Adr.com. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- Magazine Official Site
- Television Program Official Site
- Life Network schedule - Life Network broadcasts Martha Stewart Living in Canada.
- Style Network schedule - Style Network broadcasts Martha Stewart Living in the United States.