From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up martial or martiality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Martial was a 1st-century Roman poet.
Martial may also refer to:
- Saint Martial, 3rd-century bishop of Limoges
- Quintus Gargilius Martialis, Roman writer on horticulture
- Anthony Martial, French footballer
- Martial arts, systems of combat
- Martial law, the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis
- Martial music, a music genre relating to military ensembles
- Martial (horse), an Irish thoroughbred racehorse
- Martial eagle, a species of eagle
- Martial industrial, a late 20th-century music genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.