Jump to navigation Jump to search
Held various positions in book and magazine retailing, including:
- Managing Editor of foreign language division, Overseas News Agency; U.S. Information Agency, New York City
- Information Officer on Far Eastern desks, 1950–52; Hill & Knowlton, Inc. (public relations), New York City,
- Account Executive, 1952–53; Parapsychology Foundation, Inc., New York City, administrative secretary and editor, 1953–65
- Lombard Associates, Inc. (public relations and publications consultants), New York City, president, 1962–82
- Consulting Editor, New American Library (publishers), 1966–83; executive editor of hardcover book division, Playboy Press, 1971–72.
- Lecturer in Division of Social Sciences, The New School, 1949–50, 1955–56, 1967.
- Consultant, Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man, 1966–67.
Ebon was, primarily, a full-time freelance writer, from 1967, forward.
List of Writings
- World Communism Today, McGraw-Hill, 1948.
- Malenkov: Stalin's Successor, McGraw-Hill, 1953.
- Svetlana: The Story of Stalin's Daughter, New American Library, 1967.
- Prophecy in Our Time, New American Library, 1968.
- The Making of a Legend, Universe Books, 1969.
- Lin Pao: The Life and Writings of China's New Ruler, Stein & Day.
- Witchcraft Today, New American Library, 1971.
- Every Woman's Guide to Abortion, Universe Books, 1971.
- They Knew the Unknown, World Publishing, 1971.
- The Truth about Vitamin E, Bantam, 1972.
- (Under pseudonym Eric Ward; with Ursala Russell) The President's Daughter, Bantam, 1973.
- The Devil's Bride: Exorcism, Past and Present, Harper, 1974.
- The Essential Vitamin Counter, Bantam, 1974.
- Which Vitamins Do You Need?, Bantam, 1974.
- Saint Nicholas.- Life and Legend, Harper, 1975.
- The Satan Trap: Dangers of the Occult, Doubleday, 1976.
- What's New in ESP?, Pyramid, 1976.
- The Relaxation Controversy, New American Library, 1976.
- The Evidence for Life after Death, New American Library, 1977.
- Miracles, Signet, 1981.
- Psychic Warfare: Threat or Illusion, McGraw-Hill, 1983.
- The Andropov File, McGraw-Hill, 1983.
- Nikita Khrushchev, Chelsea House, 1986.
- The Soviet Propaganda Machine, McGraw-Hill, 1987.
- KGB: Death and Rebirth, Greenwood/Praeger, 1994.