Martín Garralaga (10 November 1894, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain – 12 June 1981 Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California) was a film and television actor who portrayed more than two hundred roles in film and television.
He is probably best known for his portrayal as "Pancho" in the early Cisco Kid films.
In 1958, Garralaga was cast as Ramirez in the episode "A Tree for Planting" of the CBS western television series, The Texan. Lurene Tuttle and Paul Fix were cast in the episode as Amy Bofert and Bert Gorman, respectively. In the story line, series character Bill Longley (Rory Calhoun) comes to the aid of a distressed Mexican farmer, Ramirez, whose peach orchards are being overrun by cattle ranchers.
Garralaga died 12 June 1981 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California aged 86.
- The Singer of Naples (1935)
- The Law of 45's (1935)
- Song of the Gringo (1936)
- A Message to Garcia (1936)
- The Fighting Gringo (1939)
- Casablanca (1942)
- Black Arrow (1944) serial
- The Cisco Kid Returns (1945)
- Mexicana (1945)
- In Old New Mexico (1945)
- West of the Pecos (1945)
- South of the Rio Grande (1945)
- The Gay Cavalier (1946)
- South of Monterey (1946)
- Don Ricardo Returns (1946)
- Tycoon (1947)
- The Feathered Serpent (1948)
- The Big Sombrero (1949)66
- The Last Bandit (1949)
- Fortunes of Captain Blood (1950)
- Branded (1950)
- Havana Rose (1951)
- The Snows of Kilimanjaro (1952)
- The Ring (1952)
- Tropical Heat Wave (1952)
- The Fabulous Senorita (1952)
- "Treasure of the Incas" (1952) Adventures of Superman
- Jubilee Trail (1954)
- The Left Handed Gun (1958)
- Gunmen from Laredo (1959)
- It Started with a Kiss (1959)
- The Last Angry Man (1959)
- Lonely Are the Brave (1962)
- Island of the Blue Dolphins (1964)
- What Ever Happened to Aunt Alice? (1969)
- High Chaparral as Francisco (1969)
- "The Texan". Classic Television Archive. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Bordman, Gerald Martin (1995). American Theatre: A Chronicle of Comedy and Drama, 1914-1930. Oxford University Press US. ISBN 0-19-509078-0.
- Ronald S. Draper viewed the movie "Branded" on ATT movie channel (940 ENCWES) with Martin Garralaga having a minor role with the screen name of "HERNANDEZ" as evidenced in the credits at the end of the movie.
|This article about a Spanish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|