Martin Haselböck (born 23 November 1954 in Vienna) is the musical director of Musica Angelica in Santa Monica, California, and the musical director and founder of the Orchester Wiener Akademie. He is also a professor at the University of Vienna, where he teaches organ.
Decorations and awards
- Austrian Cross of Honour for Science and Art (1997)
- Prague Mozart Prize (1991)
- Hungarian Liszt Prize
- Grand Decoration of Honour for Services to the Republic of Austria (2010)
- "Reply to a parliamentary question" (PDF) (in German). p. 1084. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "Reply to a parliamentary question" (PDF) (in German). p. 1938. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- Artist's personal Homepage (in German)
- Haselböck's biography (in German)
- Vienna Academy Orchestra Homepage (in German)
- Musica Angelica Homepage
- Haselböck's American artist-representative page
- Unofficial biography by Bach Cantatas Website
|This article about a classical musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|