Martin Katz (jewelry designer)
|Born||South Bend, Indiana|
|Residence||Beverly Hills, California|
|Alma mater||Indiana University|
Early life and education
Katz founded his jewelry design company, Martin Katz, Ltd. in Beverly Hills, California in 1988. He began by making house calls to his few clients or inviting them into his Beverly Hills penthouse apartment. His first significant position in the jewelry industry was with Laykin et Cie in Los Angeles, a jeweler inside the then prominent I. Magnin specialty stores.
- CELEBRITY JEWELER MARTIN KATZ ON OSCARS' BEST ICE, The Hollywood Reporter: Pret-a-Reporter, March 2, 2014
- Vivienne Kenrick, Personality Profile: Martin Katz, The Japan Times, 2004-6-12.
- Beth Karlin, Sparkle Plenty: Martin Katz's Gems Make Hollywood's Stars Twinkle People Magazine, February 23, 1998
- Ball, Aimee Lee. "The Katz Meow" Departures, 1999-August.
- Korin Miller, Sexy Adriana Lima Models $5 Million Victoria's Secret Bra The New York Daily News, November 19, 2008
- Erin Hill, Princess Kate Without Makeup and Prince William in Flip-Flops: What It's Really Like to Meet the Royals in Mustique, People Magazine, 08/05/2015