|Full name||Martin Kuhl|
|Date of birth||10 January 1965|
|Place of birth||Frimley, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|1994||→ Notts County (loan)||2||(0)|
|1997–1999||Happy Valley (Hong Kong)||(3)|
|2007||Aldershot Town (caretaker manager)|
|2015||Reading (interim manager)|
|2017–||Torquay United (assistant manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Martin Kuhl (born 10 January 1965) is an English former professional footballer who played as a midfielder for many years in the Football League. He then went into coaching, and since September 2017 has been assistant head coach at Torquay United.
He made 474 appearances in the Football League for Birmingham City, Sheffield United, Watford, Portsmouth, Derby County, Notts County and Bristol City. He then played for Happy Valley in Hong Kong, and represented the Hong Kong League in matches against Mexico and Bulgaria, before returning to play in non-League football. He helped Portsmouth reach the 1992 FA Cup semifinal, but was one of three Pompey players to miss his kick as they lost on a penalty shootout to Liverpool.
He went on to coach at youth level at Reading: his son, Aaron, came through the youth team at the club. On 4 December 2015, following the sacking of Steve Clarke, Kuhl was put in charge of Reading on an interim basis. In September 2017, Kuhl left his role at Reading.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Martin Kuhl". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- Metcalf, Rupert (23 February 1999). "Passarella turns down Atletico". The Independent. Retrieved 22 October 2010.
- "Martin Kuhl quits Wycombe Wanderers assistant role". BBC Sport. 14 April 2011. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Martin Kuhl: Professional Phase Coach". Reading F.C. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Reading FC academy profiles". Reading F.C. Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- "Club offer contracts to young talent". Reading F.C. 12 May 2017. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- "Club statement: Steve Clarke". Reading F.C. 4 December 2015. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Reading FC Scott Marshall named as new U23s Manager". Reading F.C. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- Tinkler, Patrick (13 September 2017). "Gary Owers Appointed TUFC Head Coach". Torquay United F.C. Retrieved 13 September 2017.