Martin Luther (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martin Luther (1483–1546) was a German monk and theologian widely identified with the Protestant Reformation.
Martin Luther may also refer to:
- Martin Luther (diplomat) (1895–1945), German diplomat from 1940–1945 and a Nazi party member
- Martin Luther McCoy (born 1970), soul singer, songwriter, musician, producer and actor
- Martin Luther (1923 film), a 1923 German silent historical film
- Martin Luther (1953 film), a 1953 biographical film of Martin Luther
- Martin Luther (Rietschel), a 1884 public artwork by German artist Ernst Rietschel
- Martin Luther (steam locomotive)
- Resources about Martin Luther, a list of works by and about Martin Luther
- Martin Luther King Jr. (January 1929–April 1968), American civil rights activist
- Martin Luther King (disambiguation)
- Martin Luther College, Minnesota
- Luther Martin (February 1748–July 1826), one of the Founding Fathers of the United States
- Luther (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martin Luther.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.