Martin Rinkart, or Rinckart (23 April 1586, Eilenburg – 8 December 1649) was a German Lutheran clergyman and hymnist. He is best known for the text to "Nun danket alle Gott" ("Now thank we all our God") which was written c. 1636. It was set to music by Johann Crüger about 1647, and translated into English in the 19th century by Catherine Winkworth.
- Nun danket alle Gott (Now thank we all our God)
- Martin Rinkart hymnary.org
- Martin Rinckart (Hymn-Writer) Bach Cantatas Website
- Works by or about Martin Rinkart at Internet Archive
- Works by Martin Rinkart at LibriVox (public domain audiobooks)