Martin Schottenloher is a German mathematician.
He was born on July 25, 1944 in Lindau, Germany.
He completed his Dr. rer. nat. degree at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich in 1972. His doctoral supervisors were Walter Roelcke and Karl Stein. He received his habilitation in 1975, also from the University of Munich.
Some of his books and papers are:
- A Mathematical Introduction To Conformal Field Theory
- Challenges Between Competition and Collaboration: The Future of the European Manufacturing Industry
- Basic Bundle Theory and K-Cohomology Invariants
- Geometrie Und Symmetrie In Der Physik. Leitmotiv Der Mathematischen Physik
- "Martin Schottenloher - Expertise: Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Analysis". Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Munich – via ResearchGate.
- "Martin Schottenloher". The Mathematics Genealogy Project.
- "Martin Schottenloher". Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München.
- "Martin Schottenloher" – via Goodreads.
|This article about a German mathematician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|