Martin Township, Crawford County, Illinois
Location in Crawford County
Crawford County's location in Illinois
|Established||June 21, 1869|
|• Total||42.53 sq mi (110.2 km2)|
|• Land||42.52 sq mi (110.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.02%|
|Elevation||463 ft (141 m)|
|• Density||12.5/sq mi (4.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62421, 62427, 62449, 62454, 62466|
|GNIS feature ID||0429330|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.53 square miles (110.2 km2), of which 42.52 square miles (110.1 km2) (or 99.98%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.02%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Berlin, Hardinville, Jones, Prior Grove and Richart.
- Oblong Community Unit School District 4
- Red Hill Community Unit School District 10
- Robinson Community Unit School District 2
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Martin Township, Crawford County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Oblong Township||Robinson Township|
|Sainte Marie Township, Jasper County||Honey Creek Township|