Martin Woodward was an academic in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool in England. As part of his leading role in software testing, for 13 years, until shortly before his death, Woodward was the Chief Editor of the journal Software Testing, Verification & Reliability (STVR), a major international journal in the field of software testing.
- Martin R. Woodward at DBLP Bibliography Server
- Martin Woodward, Scientific Commons.
- White, L.; Offutt, J.; Yates, D.; Hierons, R.; Hennell, M.; Mitchell, P. (December 2006). "A Tribute to Martin Woodward". Softw. Test. Verif. Reliab. 16 (4): 209–211. doi:10.1002/stvr.363.
- An Integrated System for Program Testing Using Weak Mutation and Data Flow Analysis, 1985.
- "Martin R. Woodward". Mutation Testing Repository. King's College London. Retrieved November 8, 2011. External link in
- Towards a Maturity Model for Empirical Studies of Software Testing, 2000.
- Investigating the Partial Relationships Between Testability and the Dynamic Range-to-Domain Ratio, 2003.
|This article on a computer specialist of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|