Martin Woodward was an academic in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Liverpool in England. As part of his leading role in software testing, for 13 years, until shortly before his death, Woodward was the Chief Editor of the journal Software Testing, Verification and Reliability (STVR), a major international journal in the field of software testing.
- Martin Woodward's publications indexed by the DBLP Bibliography Server at the University of Trier
- Martin Woodward, Scientific Commons.
- A Tribute to Martin Woodward, Software Testing, Verification and Reliability, 16:209–211, 2006. doi:10.1002/stvr.363
- An Integrated System for Program Testing Using Weak Mutation and Data Flow Analysis, 1985.
- "Martin R. Woodward". Mutation Testing Repository. King's College London. Retrieved November 8, 2011.
- Towards a Maturity Model for Empirical Studies of Software Testing, 2000.
- Investigating the Partial Relationships Between Testability and the Dynamic Range-to-Domain Ratio, 2003.
|This article on a computer specialist of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|