Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Women's canoe sprint|
|2007 Duisburg||K-2 200 m|
|2009 Dartmouth||K-2 200 m|
|2010 Poznań||K-2 200 m|
Martina Kohlová (born November 16, 1984) is a Slovak sprint canoer who has competed since the late 2000s. She won three medals in the K-2 200 m event at the ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships with a silver in 2007 and two bronzes (2009, 2010).
- Canoe09.ca profile at the Wayback Machine (archived March 26, 2012)
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 1: flatwater (now sprint): 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-01-21). Additional archives: Wayback Machine.
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships – Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936–2007 at WebCite (archived 2009-11-09)
- Martina Kohlová at the International Canoe Federation
- Martina Kohlová at the International Olympic Committee
- Martina Kohlová at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This article about a Slovak canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|