Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up martingale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Martingale can refer to:
- Martingale (probability theory), a stochastic process in which the conditional expectation of the next value, given the current and preceding values, is the current value
- Martingale (tack) for horses
- Martingale (collar) for dogs and other animals
- Martingale (betting system)
- a dolphin striker, a spar aboard a sailing ship
- In the sport of fencing, a martingale is a strap attached to the sword handle to prevent a sword from being dropped if disarmed.
- In the theatrical lighting industry, martingale is an obsolete term for a twofer, or occasionally a threefer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martingale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.