|Look up martingale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Martingale can refer to:
- Martingale (probability theory), a stochastic process in which the conditional expectation of the next value, given the current and preceding values, is the current value
- Martingale (tack) for horses
- Martingale (collar) for dogs and other animals
- Martingale (betting system)
- a dolphin striker, a spar aboard a sailing ship
- In the sport of fencing, a martingale is a strap attached to the sword handle to prevent a sword from being dropped if disarmed.
- In the theatrical lighting industry, martingale is an obsolete term for a twofer, or occasionally a threefer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martingale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.