|Look up martins in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Martins may refer to:
- Martins, former name of Marigold, California
- Martins, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Pinto Martins International Airport, in Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil
- Martins (Martti), fourth district of the city of Turku, Finland
- Martin (bird) are passerine birds akin to swallows
- Mārtiņš (Latvian god), god who protected the Latvian people
- Martin's (Newsagent) UK newsagent
- Jerónimo Martins, a Portugal-based company
- Martínez (surname), a Spanish surname equivalent to Portuguese patronymic
- Martin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.