Martinsville Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||41.82 sq mi (108.3 km2)|
|• Land||41.67 sq mi (107.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.15 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.36%|
|Elevation||643 ft (196 m)|
|• Density||38.4/sq mi (14.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0429333|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 41.82 square miles (108.3 km2), of which 41.67 square miles (107.9 km2) (or 99.64%) is land and 0.15 square miles (0.39 km2) (or 0.36%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Martinsville (vast majority)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Island Grove, Kettering, Lincoln, Mount Pleasant, Baird and Rupp.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Martinsville Community Unit School District 3c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Martinsville Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Parker Township||Dolson Township||Auburn Township|
|Casey Township||Anderson Township|
|Johnson Township||Orange Township||Melrose Township|