From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martius may refer to:
- an adjectival form of the theonym Mars in Latin:
People named Martius:
- Carl Friedrich Philipp von Martius (1794–1868), German botanist
- Hedwig Conrad-Martius (1888–1966), German phenomenologist
- Dryocopus martius, the black woodpecker
- Martius yellow, a chemical compound and dye
- Trachycarpus martianus, also known as Martius' fan palm
- in chemistry, the Hofmann-Martius rearrangement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.