From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martuni may refer to:
- Administrative territorial entities
- Martuni District (NKAO), a district of the former Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast of the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic
- Martuni Region, an administrative region of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
- Martuni (town) or Khojavend, capital of Martuni Province
- Martuni (village), in Gegharkunik Province
- Martuni, Armenia, a city in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia
- Martuni, former name of Yeni Göyçə, a village in Shamkir District, Azerbaijan
- Alexander Miasnikian (1886-1925), Armenian Bolshevik revolutionary and official whose nom de guerre was Martuni
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martuni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.