Marty Dodson (born September 17, 1964 in Apple Valley, California) is an American singer-songwriter/producer. He has had songs recorded by artists such as Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney, George Strait, The Oak Ridge Boys, The Plain White T's, Saving Jane, Lonestar, Billy Currington, and Craig Morgan. His first #1 song, “Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right” spent two weeks at the top of the country charts and was the first #1 for Billy Currington as well. Marty produced two songs on “Saving Jane” in 2009 and continues to write and produce new acts. His song “Bounce”, recorded by Cho Yong Pil won “Song of the Year” at the Mnet Asian Music Awards in 2013 and the same award at the 2013 MAMA Awards in South Korea.
- #1 Single
- Certified Gold Album
- #1 Single
- Certified Digital Gold Single
- Certified Platinum Album
- Top 10 Single
- Certified Double Platinum Album
- Certified Triple Platinum Album
- #1 Single — ACA Nominee Song of The Year 2011
- #1 Single Canada—Tour Title
- #1 Single Germany—Certified Gold Album
- 2013 MelOn Music Awards – Rock Song of the Year
- 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards – Asian Song of the Year
- 2013 KBS Music Bank K-Chart Song of the Year
- ^ "Bio Of Marty Dodson on NSAI". Members.nashvillesongwriters.com. 2008-08-05. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- ^ "Marty Dodson Bio ‹ Marty Dodson". Martydodson.com. Retrieved 2014-03-12.