Marty L. Miller Field
|Location||Presidential Boulevard and South Campus Drive, Norfolk, Virginia, USA|
|Owner||Norfolk State University|
|Operator||Norfolk State University|
|Field size||330 ft. (LF)
395 ft. (LCF)
402 ft. (CF)
395 ft. (RCF)
318 ft. (RF)
|Norfolk State Spartans baseball (NCAA DI MEAC) (1997-present)
MEAC Tournament (2006-2008, 2012)
Marty L. Miller Field is a baseball venue in Norfolk, Virginia, United States. It is home to the Norfolk State Spartans baseball team of the NCAA Division I Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. The venue is named for former Norfolk State baseball coach Marty Miller. Built in 1997, it has a capacity of 1,500 spectators.
Following its 1997 construction, Miller Field was dedicated to Marty L. Miller, who coached the Norfolk State baseball program from 1973 to 2004. Miller, who also served as athletic director, had a career record of 718-543-3.
The playing field itself features a natural grass surface, gravel warning track, drainage system, bullpens, and stadium lighting. The venue also has bleacher seating, an electronic scoreboard, and a press box.
- "Marty L. Miller Field". NSUSpartans.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Marty L. Miller". NSUSpartans.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "2006 Conference Tournaments". D1Baseball.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "2007 Conference Tournaments". D1Baseball.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "2008 Conference Tournaments". D1Baseball.com. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- "Rain Slows Down Bethune-Cookman University". New-JournalOnline.com. The Daytona Beach News-Journal. 17 May 2012. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
- Butler, Andreas (24 May 2012). "Wildcats Win MEAC Title Again!". DaytonaTimes.com. The Daytona Times. Retrieved 28 May 2012.