|Full name||Martyn James Booty|
|Date of birth||30 May 1971|
|Place of birth||Kirby Muxloe, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Hyde (assistant manager)|
|1999||→ Southend United (loan)||6||(0)|
|2007||Huddersfield Town (joint-caretaker manager)|
|2009–2011||Curzon Ashton (assistant manager)|
|2011–2012||Hyde (assistant manager)|
|2015–||Hyde (assistant manager)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Martyn James Booty (born 30 May 1971) is a former professional footballer. He made more than 300 appearances in the Football League playing as a defender for Coventry City, Crewe Alexandra, Reading, Southend United, Chesterfield and Huddersfield Town. He is currently assistant Manager of Hyde FC.
Born in Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, but grew up in Anstey with his parents Nell and John. he also had a brother Michael Booty started his career as a trainee at Coventry City, but struggled to break into the first team.
The Football League
After leaving Highfield Road, he moved to Crewe Alexandra, Reading, Southend United and Chesterfield. In 2003, Peter Jackson, who had just been re-appointed manager of Huddersfield Town, brought Booty in to help with the club's revitalisation following two relegations in three seasons, but he picked up an injury and only played four games during that season. At the end of the season, Jackson appointed Booty to the coaching staff, a role which he held until May 2008.
At the beginning of the 2008–09 season, he joined Northern Premier League side Curzon Ashton as a player, moving on first to Salford City and then Buxton. Before the 2009–10 season, Booty rejoined Curzon Ashton as assistant manager.
- "Martyn Booty". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- Booth, Mel (9 May 2009). "It's been fantastic" (reprint). Huddersfield Daily Examiner. FindArticles. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- Thomson, Dougie (3 January 2009). "Now Booty joins Buxton". Huddersfield Daily Examiner. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- "Player Stats 2008/2009". Buxton F.C. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- "Update From Manager Gary Lowe". Curzon Ashton F.C. 23 July 2009. Retrieved 6 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Tough task for Hyde boss". Tameside Advertiser. Retrieved 26 May 2011.