14 April 1969 |
LeNoble started his musical career by playing bass in a Dutch punk rock band when he was 14. In 1989, he moved to Los Angeles and played with Thelonious Monster and the Too Free Stooges. In 1992, he joined Peter DiStefano, Stephen Perkins and Perry Farrell to form Porno for Pyros.
LeNoble has worked, recorded, toured or performed with artists including Jane's Addiction, the Cult, Dave Gahan, Scott Weiland, Mark Lanegan, Soulsavers, Daniel Lanois, Maria McKee, Sarah McLachlan, Layne Staley, Tom Morello and Josh Klinghoffer.
In 2008, LeNoble began dating actress Christina Applegate. LeNoble and Applegate became engaged on Valentine's Day 2010, and wed in February 2013. It is the second marriage for both. They have one daughter, Sadie Grace LeNoble, born on 27 January 2011.
- Thelonious Monster – Beautiful Mess (1992, Capitol Records)
- Porno for Pyros – Porno for Pyros (1993, Warner Bros. Records)
- Porno for Pyros – Good God's Urge (1996, Warner Bros. Records)
- Scott Weiland – 12 Bar Blues (1998, Atlantic Records)
- Class of '99 - "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)" from The Faculty (1998, Columbia Records)
- Perry Farrell – Rev (compilation) (1999, Warner Bros. Records)
- Banyan - "Buzzards & Worms" on Anytime at All (1999, CyberOctave)
- The Cult – Beyond Good and Evil (2001, Atlantic Records)
- Perry Farrell – Song Yet to Be Sung (2001, Virgin Records)
- Mike Martt – Tomorrow Shines Bright (2003, Superscope Records)
- Jane's Addiction – Strays (2003, Capitol Records)
- Dave Gahan - Live Monsters (2004, Mute Records)
- Keith Caputo - A Fondness for Hometown Scars (2008, Suburban Records)
- Soulsavers - Broken (2009, V2 Records)
- Mark Lanegan Band - Blues Funeral (2012, 4AD)
- Soulsavers - The Light the Dead See (2012, V2 Records)
- Mark Lanegan Band - Phantom Radio (including No Bells on Sunday EP) (2014, Vagrant Records)
- Dave Gahan & Soulsavers - Angels & Ghosts (2015, Columbia Records)
- Wildlights - Wildlights (2015, Season of Mist)
- Mark Lanegan Band - Gargoyle (2017, Heavenly Recordings)
- Lehner, Marla (2010-04-16). "Christina Applegate is Getting Married!". People.com. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "Christina Applegate Marries Martyn LeNoble!". Us Weekly. February 24, 2013. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- Jordan, Julie (2011-02-01). "Christina Applegate Delivers Daughter Sadie Grace". People.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.