From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Martyrs (film))
|Look up martyr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A martyr is a person who is put to death or endures suffering because of a belief, principle, or cause.
Martyr or martyrs may also refer to:
- Martyrs (2008 film), a 2008 French horror film
- Martyrs (2015 film), a 2015 American remake of the French film
- Martyrs (docudrama), a 2008 Canadian-Serbian feature docudrama film
- The Martyr (album), a 2011 free digital download Immortal Technique album
- "Martyr" (song), a song by Depeche Mode
- "The Martyr", a 1975 song by the band Wally from Wally
- "Martyr", a song by Fear Factory from Soul of a New Machine
- "Martyr", a song by Soilwork from Sworn to a Great Divide
- "Martyrs", a song by The Devil Wears Prada from 8:18
- "Martyrs", a psalm tune from the Scottish Psalter, also a set of organ variations on the tune by Kenneth Leighton
- Martyr (genus), a genus of beetles in the family Carabidae
- The Martyr (sculpture), by Rodin
- "The Martyr" (Herman Melville poem), on the assassination of Abraham Lincoln
- Martyrs Bus Service, a bus and coach operator in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Matt Bentley, also known as Martyr, American professional wrestler
- Seoul FC Martyrs, a South Korean football team
- Christian martyrs
- Martyre (disambiguation)
- Martyrs' Day (disambiguation)
- Martyrs' Square (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Martyr"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Martyr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.