Maruschka Waldus at Mallbackens IF Stadium
|Full name||Maruschka Waldus|
|Date of birth||20 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Heerenveen, Netherlands|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Defender|
|Western Sydney Wanderers|
|2014||Alabama Crimson Tide||20||(3)|
|2015||Sky Blue FC||1||(0)|
|2016||1. FFC Turbine Potsdam II||3||(0)|
|2017–||Western Sydney Wanderers||20||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 November 2018|
Maruschka Waldus (born 20 September 1992) is a Dutch football player who currently plays for Avaldsnes Idrettslag in Norway in the Toppserien, and for Australian club Western Sydney Wanderers for the 2018–19 W-League season.
She made her debut in May 2015 in the NWSL, being the first Dutch soccer player in the NWSL. Together with Marlous Pieëte, Maruschka Waldus in 2017 was the first Dutch soccer player to play in the W-League in Australia.
In 2011, she played three seasons for the soccer club SC Heerenveen near her home town, first in the Eredivisie, which changed later to the BeNe League. She was named to the women's first team for three consecutive seasons and was team captain in each of the last two seasons. She scored nine goals during her career at Heerenveen, including six in 2013.
In August 2014 Waldus came to the Alabama Crimson Tide of the University of Alabama USA, as a senior, and made an immediate impact early in the season on the defensive side of the ball. About halfway through the season, she became a defensive midfielder. She started and played in all 20 games of the season and scored three goals.
In 2015 Waldus earned a spot on the roster of Sky Blue FC. In the summer of 2015 she signed a contract in Sweden with Mallbackens IF, which plays in Damallsvenskan, the highest division, for the rest of the season.
In January 2016 she signed for the German side Turbine Potsdam, where she played the second half of the 2015–2016 season. At the end of the season she moved from Germany to the Netherlands to the champion of the Dutch first Division FC Twente. After playing three games in the qualifying round of the UEFA Women's Champions League, FC Twente was placed for the first round, in which they encountered Sparta Praha from Czech Republic (2–0 win at home and 1–3 win at Praha). In the second round they had to play Barcelona. After a 1–0 loss in Barcelona, FC Twente had chances in the home game, but FC Barcelona scored the goals: 0–4. Statistics of the home game  Fc Twente ended second this season.
In iceland the competition was halfway. Fylkir from Reykyavik was the next club that asked her to come over to Iceland to play in the icelandic competition: Úrvalsdeild. The coach was Hermann Hreiðarsson who played in the national team and in the Premier League in England.
In march 2018 Waldus signed a contract with Avaldsnes Idrettslag in Norway playing the Toppserien and in the UEFA Women's Champions League. After a few games she became captain of the team. In the UEFA Women's Champions League, after playing a qualifying round in Kroatia, they encoutered winner of the 2017-2018 edition Olympique Lyonnais Féminin. In Norway, in Haugesund after the first half 0-0 they lost with 0-2 and in Lyon the result was 4-0 in favour of Olympique Lyonnais Féminin. In the norwegian competition Toppserien Avaldsnes Idrettslag ended 9 out of 12 participating teams.
-  Rolltide.com: Alabama Crimson Tide 2014 Women's Soccer Roster
- |17 july 2015 Maruschka Waldus signs with Mallbackens IF
- |Turbine ist ein großer Verein
- |Waldus in beeld als opvolgster Stefanie van der Gragt
- |Succes voor Fc Twente vrouwen tegen Sparta Praag
- |Champions League 2016: Fc Twente-CF Barcelona 0-4 Statistics
- |Western Sydney Wanderers sign dutch duo
- Maruschka Waldus at Soccerway: Teams, games played, minutes played, yellow cards, goals scored etc.
- Profile of Maruschka Waldus at Alabama University – www.rolltide.com
- Maruschka Waldus – Avaldsnes and FC Twente, UEFA Champions League 2016–2017-2018
- 79' – Winning Goal Maruschka Waldus. 5 Oct. 2016 FC Twente Vrouwen – Sparta Praag 1 – 0
- Highlights – Central Defender Maruschka Waldus Fc Twente 2016–2017
- Highlights – Defensive Midfielder Maruschka Waldus Crimson Tide Alabama 2014
- Highlights – Central defender Maruschka Waldus Avaldsnes 2018-2019