From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1||■ Karasuma Line||for Karasuma Oike, Shijo, Kyoto, Takeda and Kintetsu Kyoto Line (Shin-Tanabe / Nara)|
|2||■ Karasuma Line||for Imadegawa, Kitaoji and Kokusaikaikan|
- Turnstiles are manned at the North gate, while they are unmanned at the South gate.
- Manned turnstiles are towards exits 1-4, unmanned turnstiles are towards exits 6 and 7, while exit 5 is in the very middle.
- Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Kyoto District Court, Kyoto Summary Court
- the Kyoto Shimbun
- May 29, 1981 - Station opening.
- 14–16 November 2005 - Due to U.S. President George W. Bush's visit, station lockers and exit #1 are closed.
- 1 April 2007 - PiTaPa use begins.
|Kyoto Municipal Subway Karasuma Line (K07)|
|Imadegawa (K06)||-||Karasuma Oike (K08)|
|This Kyoto Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|