From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maruyama (丸山, 円山) is a Japanese surname, and may refer to:
- 5147 Maruyama, an asteroid
- Atsushi Maruyama (born 1976), Japanese professional wrestler
- Karina Maruyama (丸山 桂里奈, born 1983), Japanese footballer
- Maruyama, Chiba, a town in Japan
- Maruyama Park in Kyoto
- Maruyama Takahiko (born 1946), Japanese sumo wrestler
- Masao Maruyama (disambiguation), a name of several Japanese people
- Mount Maru (disambiguation), a number of different mountains in Japan
- Sannai-Maruyama site, an archaeological site from the Jōmon period
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maruyama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.