Marv may refer to:
- Maneuverable reentry vehicle (MARV), a type of missile warhead
- Marburg virus (MARV), a virus of humans and non-human primates
- M.A.R.V., otherwise known as the Mammoth Armed Reclamation Vehicle, a fictional tank from Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Marv Goldberg (born 1944), American writer and music historian
- Marvin Heemeyer (1951–2004), American muffler shop owner who attacked a Colorado town with a bulldozer
- Marv Newland, American-Canadian filmmaker
- Marv Wolfman (born 1946), American comic book writer
- Marv Albert (born 1941), American television and radio sportscaster
- Marv Harshman (1917–2013), American college basketball coach
- Marv Levy (born 1925), American football coach and executive
- Marvin Rotblatt (1927–2013), American baseball player
- Marv Throneberry (1933–1994), American baseball player
- Marv, an antagonist in the Home Alone franchise
- Dr. Kio Marv (VRAM 01k, reversed) a fictional Czech scientist in the game Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
- Marv (Sin City), a fictional character from the graphic novel series Sin City
- Marv Films, Matthew Vaughn's UK-based production company
- Merv, Turkmenistan, also spelled Marv
- Battle of Marv, 1510
- All pages beginning with "Marv"
- Marvé Beach, a beach located in the Western Suburb of Malad in the city of Mumbai, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marv.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.