From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2014)|
|Matthew Vaughn & Kris Thykier|
Marv Films (also known as Marv or MARV) is a British production company owned by Matthew Vaughn. It is best known for the motion pictures Layer Cake, Stardust, Kick-Ass and Kingsman: The Secret Service.
- Layer Cake (2004) (co-production with Sony Pictures Classics)
- Stardust (2007) (co-production with Paramount Pictures, Ingenious Film Partners, and Di Bonaventura Pictures)
- Harry Brown (2009) (co-production with UK Film Council, HanWay Films and Lions Gate Entertainment)
- Kick-Ass (2010) (co-production with Lions Gate Entertainment)
- The Debt (2011) (co-production with Miramax Films and Focus Features)
- Kick-Ass 2 (2013) (co-production with Universal Studios)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015) (co-production with 20th Century Fox)
- Fantastic Four (2015) (co-production with 20th Century Fox)
- Eddie the Eagle (2016) (co-production with 20th Century Fox, Saville Productions and Studio Babelsberg)
- Kingsman: The Second Secret Service (2017) (co-production with 20th Century Fox)
- Fleming, Mike, Jr. (March 27, 2013). "Update: Fox Wins Rights To Matthew Vaughn’s Next Pic ‘The Secret Service’, Sets November 2014 Release Date". Deadline.com. Retrieved August 11, 2013.