|Launched||20 January 2019|
|Network||Disney Channels Worldwide|
|Owned by||Disney India Media Networks|
(Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International)
|Picture format||4:3 576i (SDTV)|
|Replaced||Disney XD (India)|
|Tata Sky||Channel 657|
|Dish TV||Channel 979|
|Airtel Digital TV||Channel 457|
|Videocon D2H||Channel 511|
|Sun Direct||Channel 534|
|DEN Networks||Channel 431|
Marvel HQ is an Indian pay television channel owned by Disney India Media Networks featuring shows and movies from Marvel Entertainment, as well as some acquired programming. The channel targets children ages 9.. It uses the same name and branding as the Marvel HQ website and YouTube channel, both are focused on a young audience.
Marvel HQ was officially launched on 20 January 2019, replacing the Indian version of Disney XD. Disney India sees Marvel as a "pop-culture phenomenon" as the reason to have a dedicated Marvel channel. At launch, the main Marvel programming would consist of four animated shows and 40% of the schedule with additional Marvel animated series added or seasons started in March 2019.
Marvel HQ programs two prime-time day parts, afternoon and evening. Marvel shows and movies, accounting for 40% of the schedule, would be supplemented with similar themed shows from other providers and libraries to bring in other viewers. The amount of Marvel content would rise over time. Marvel movies would be shown on Saturday and Sunday. At air time, the main Marvel programming would consist of four animated shows:
- Avengers Assemble
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- Disk Wars: The Avengers (Summer 2019—)
- Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors 
- Future Avengers (Summer 2019—)
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures 
- "Disney India to replace Disney XD with Marvel HQ". Best Media Info. 16 January 2019. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "Disney India to launch Marvel HQ on January 20". ET BrandEquity. Economic Times. 16 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Marvel HQ, the TV channel for your all-day superhero fix". Exchange4media. Adsert Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 17 January 2019. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Anime News India". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- The Anime Channel India (30 April 2019), Iron Man Armored Adventures Hindi PROMO | Marvel HQ India, retrieved 3 May 2019
- "Fans to explore a new Marvel destination launching soon on Indian television". AnimationXpress. 16 January 2019. Retrieved 5 March 2019.