Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up marvellous or marvelous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marvellous (British) or Marvelous (American) may refer to:
Film and TV
- Marvelous Entertainment, a Japanese media corporation
- Marvelous (film) a 2006 drama/comedy film starring Martha Plimpton
- Marvellous, a 2014 British drama television film with Toby Jones
- Marvelous: Mōhitotsu no Takarajima, a video game by Nintendo
- Marvelous (company), video game developer
- Marvelous, 1960 album by Marv Johnson
- Marvelous (album), a 2001 Japanese album by Misia
- "Marvellous", song by the Lightning Seeds from Jollification
Marvellous (horse), racehorse
- Marvelous Bridges, a rock formation in Bulgaria
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marvelous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.