From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marvelous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marvelous may refer to:
- Marvelous (album), a 2001 album by Misia
- Marvelous (film) a 2006 film starring Martha Plimpton
- Marvelous: Mōhitotsu no Takarajima, a video game by Nintendo
- Marvelous Bridges, a rock formation in Bulgaria
- Marvelous Entertainment, a multinational media corporation
- Marvelous (company), video game developer
- Marvelous, a player-performance rating in the video game Dance Dance Revolution
- Marvellous, a 2014 British drama television film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marvelous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.