Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up marvellous or marvelous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marvellous (British) or Marvelous (American) may refer to:
Film and TV
- Marvelous Entertainment, a Japanese media corporation
- Marvelous (film) a 2006 drama/comedy film starring Martha Plimpton
- Marvellous, a 2014 British drama television film with Toby Jones
- Marvelous: Mōhitotsu no Takarajima, a video game by Nintendo
- Marvelous (company), video game developer
- Marvelous, 1960 album by Marv Johnson
- Marvelous (album), a 2001 Japanese album by Misia
- "Marvellous", song by the Lightning Seeds from Jollification
Marvellous (horse), racehorse
- Marvelous Bridges, a rock formation in Bulgaria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marvelous.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.