(Redirected from Marven)
Marvin may refer to:
- In the United States
- Marvin, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Marvin, North Carolina, a village
- Marvin, South Dakota, a town
- Robley, Virginia, also known as Marvin
- Lake Marvin, a lake in Georgia
- Marvin Islands, Nunavut, Canada
- Marvin the Album, an album by the Australian group Frente!
- "Marvin (Patches)", a song by Titãs
- "Marvin" (Marvin the Paranoid Android song), a song by Marvin the Paranoid Android (1981)
- Marvin (film), a 2017 French film
- Marvin the Martian, a Warner Brothers cartoon character.
- Marvin the Paranoid Android, a character in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
- Marvin (comic), a newspaper comic strip
- Marvin (robot), developed by the University of Kaiserslautern Robotics Research Lab in Germany
- Marven Gardens, a housing area in Margate City, New Jersey, in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marvin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.