Compper training with Hoffenheim in 2009
|Full name||Marvin Compper|
|Date of birth||14 June 1985|
|Place of birth||Tübingen, West Germany|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|SV 03 Tübingen|
|2003–2007||Borussia Mönchengladbach II||50||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:25, 16 May 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12 November 2011
The defender moved during the 2002–03 season from the youth team of the VfB Stuttgart to the amateur team of Borussia Mönchengladbach. In 2005, he got a professional contract. He made his debut during the 2005–06 season. He ended up making five appearances during the season. He made four appearances for the reserve team in August 2006. Because of the injuries of both Filip Daems and the national defender Marcell Jansen he became a regular player in the autumn of 2006 in the Bundesliga. He finished the season with 23 league appearances.
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- 1899 Hoffenheim
- "Marvin Compper » Club matches". World Football. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Marvin Compper". kicker.de (in German). kicker. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Marvin Compper » Regionalliga Nord 2006/2007". World Football. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Compper: Florenz statt Hoffenheim" (in German). kicker.de. 25 January 2013. Retrieved 25 January 2013.
- "Fiorentina 2-1 Siena: Late Compper show books semi-final berth". Goal.com. 23 January 2014. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- "Deutschland - England" (in German). Retrieved 30 December 2008.
- Marvin Compper at achtzehn99.de (German)
- Marvin Compper at Fussballdaten (German)
- Marvin Compper at kicker.de (German)
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|