Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's Greatest Hits
|Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's Greatest Hits|
|Greatest hits album by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell|
|Released||July 4, 1970|
|Producer||Ashford & Simpson, Harvey Fuqua, Johnny Bristol, Marvin Gaye|
|Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell chronology|
|Marvin Gaye chronology|
|Tammi Terrell chronology|
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's Greatest Hits is a 1970 compilation album released by Motown stars Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell on the Tamla label. A collection of the famed duo's recording material, mostly penned and produced by the songwriting-producing team of Ashford & Simpson except for two tracks. The album was released shortly after the death of Terrell, who died of a brain tumor at the age of 24.
All of the tracks were written and produced by Nickolas Ashford & Valerie Simpson unless noted.
- "Your Precious Love" (3:02)
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" (2:27)
- "You're All I Need to Get By" (2:48)
- "Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing" (2:13)
- "Good Lovin' Ain't Easy to Come By" (2:27)
- "If This World Were Mine" (Marvin Gaye) (2:41)
- "The Onion Song" (2:56)
- "If I Could Build My Whole World Around You" (Johnny Bristol/Vernon Bullock/Harvey Fuqua) (2:20)
- "Keep On Lovin' Me Honey" (2:29)
- "What You Gave Me" (2:42)
- "You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'" (2:26)
- "Hold Me Oh My Darling" (Fuqua) (2:44)
- "Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell: Greatest Hits - Tammi Terrell | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 21 November 2016.