|Full name||Marvin Hamilton|
|Date of birth||8 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Leytonstone, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2008||→ Folkestone Invicta (loan)||4||(2)|
|2011–2012||Hemel Hempstead Town||4||(0)|
|2017||→ Margate (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 May 2016.
Marvin Dolapo Ananda Hamilton-Omole, known as Marvin Hamilton (born 8 October 1988) is an English footballer who plays as a defender and occasionally as a Midfielder for Margate on loan from Whitehawk.
After junior trials with Arsenal, Hamilton also played for Waltham Forest and Ridgeway Rovers before joining Gillingham as a youth player in July 2005. He signed as a professional on a one-year contract on the eve of the 2007–08 season and made his first-team debut as a substitute in an away defeat to Luton Town on 25 August 2007. After a change of manager and a loan spell at Folkestone Invicta, he was released by Gillingham on 31 March 2008  and joined Dover Athletic. Hamilton started the 2008–09 season as a trialist at AFC Wimbledon and Lincoln City before signing for Cypriot side APEP in January 2010. Hamilton played for Hemel Hempstead Town and then joined Conference South club Eastbourne Borough on 24 February 2012.
Hamilton then had a brief spell playing in Australia, first in the Victoria Premier for Southern Stars (now known as Dingley Stars) before moving in the July 2013 transfer window to Albany Creek in the Brisbane Premier League. After a trial at Chelmsford City, Hamilton joined Isthmian League club Ware, where he scored the league goal of the month in April 2014.
Hamilton returned to The Sports for the 2014–15 season  before being released in February 2015 and signing for Whitehawk until the end of the season. After a spell playing in the USA, Hamilton signed briefly for Dartford on 6 August 2015  and then Isthmian League side VCD Athletic before re-joining Eastbourne Borough for the third time on 30 October.
Hamilton then re-signed for Whitehawk for the start of the 2016–17 season.
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- Official Gillingham website Archived 18 June 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Official Gillingham website[permanent dead link]
- "More Squad Additions on eve of Staines Fixture". Eastbourne Borough F.C. 24 February 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Sinclair among four Boro signings". The Argus. 8 August 2014. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Eastbourne Borough part with two players". The Argus. 26 February 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "South American among three signings for Whitehawk". The Argus. 8 August 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Dartford FC sign Mark Onyemah on loan from Luton Town and fellow full-back Marvin Hamilton". Kent Online. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Hamilton Returns to Eastbourne". Vanarama National League. 30 October 2015. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Hawks make first summer signings". Pitchero Non League. 27 June 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.