|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 48th district
January 12, 2009 – January 10, 2017 (Retired after re-election)
|Preceded by||Jeff Colyer|
|Succeeded by||Abraham Rafie|
|Born||December 21, 1956|
Marvin Kleeb (born December 21, 1956) is a Republican member of the Kansas House of Representatives, representing the 48th district. He has served since 2009. After re-election in 2016, he decided to retire and was replaced by Abraham Rafie.
Kleeb is a member of the Kansas National Federation of Independent Businesses State Council, Mid-America Personnel and Staffing Services, and the Overland Park Rotary.
Kleeb's website lists his legislative priorities as economic development, jobs growth and retention, education, fiscally responsible government and fair taxes, healthcare, a comprehensive and strategic energy plan, and seniors.
The top 5 donors to Kleeb's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Tall T Enterprises Inc $1,000
- 2. Kansas Chamber of Commerce $500
- 3. Home Builders Assoc of Greater Kansas City $500
- 4. Hartman, Jill $500
- 5. Kansas Medical Society $500
- "Overland Park Republicans pick Kleeb’s replacement for Kansas Legislature". kansascity. Retrieved 2017-02-23.
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Marvin Kleeb Biography
- Rep. Marvin Kleeb - Issues
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions