This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Life and career
Bishara is the author of the book Palestine/Israel: Peace or Apartheid published in 2001 by Zed Books. The Invisible Arab, his book about the uprising in the Arab world came out in early 2012. The Huffington Post said "The Invisible Arab is an insightful and absorbing read for inquiring minds,"  and Publishers Weekly added, "Bishara…provides a compelling and spirited history of the modern Arab nation, from colonial liberation to the recent revolutions….Fast-paced, impassioned, and eloquent." 
Bishara serves on the Board of Trustees of The Galilee Foundation, a UK-based charity “established in 2007 to promote development and equality of the Palestinian indigenous community in Israel”.
On CNN regarding the Arab League's attempted regulation of media outlets such as Al Jazeera: "I think Arab - certain Arab - governments are really worried from the freedom of expression that is going on in the Arab world."
- Palestine/Israel: Peace or Apartheid. London/New York: Zed Books. 2001, 2003. ISBN 978-1-84277-273-7. Check date values in:
- The Invisible Arab. Nation Books/Perseus. 2012. ISBN 978-1-56858-708-0.
- "The Middle East's oldest dictatorship. Israel's rule over the Palestinians beyond the peace rhetoric". Al Jazeera. 21 April 2011.
- Bishara, Marwan (12 February 2011). "Egypt's Community Organizers Teach the World a Lesson". Huffington Post.
- "Host: Marwan Bishara". Al Jazeera English. 30 October 2013. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- Bishara, Marwan (31 December 2002). "My brother's fight for democracy". theguardian.com. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- Creedon, Rory. "Book Review: The Invisible Arab: The Promise and Peril of the Arab Revolutions". London School of Economics. Retrieved 22 December 2014.
- Roque, Eunice (8 February 2012). "The Invisible Arab: As Not Seen on TV". Huffington Post.
- "The Galilee Foundation".
- "International Correspondents". CNN transcript. 29 February 2008.